Open and closed profiles are widely used in all building and machine structures everywhere that resistance and precise execution are required. They are perfect to replace hot-rolled profiles.
- elements of load-bearing structures of walls, glass facades, roofs
- building of agricultural machines
- structures of gates
- frame structures used in automotive industry.
The benefits of using our profiles:
- It is possible to use the most suitable grade of steel. We offer profiles made of many grades of steel, beginning with steel in regular quality (S235), through steel with increased resistance (S355), up to high-resistance steel (up to S650 inclusively).
- We offer a wide range of round sections (from Ø10 mm to Ø273 mm), square (from 10×10 mm to 200×200 mm) and rectangular (from 18×10 mm to 300×100 mm), which allows for optimal selection of components for any type of structure.
- Profiles are produced on the most modern, automated production lines purchased from renowned manufacturers from Italy and Germany in the period 2007-2009. This is why our products are characterized by high quality and precise execution, often exceeding the requirements of related standards and meeting our clients’ needs.
- Wide range of production and designing capacities allows for implementation of new solutions in production of custom-made profiles.
- Application of high-resistance materials allows for designing of much lighter structures in comparison with previously used materials.
Catalog with products, available here